Maintains the familiar geometry of a MIL-SPEC trigger without the normal grittiness of a MIL-SPEC trigger.
- Electroless Nickel Boron finish for the ultimate in smoothness.
- Polished sear surface with same geometry for a cleaner break while ensuring the normal trigger safety of a duty firearm.
- Unique geometry minimizes muzzle rise for faster follow up shots.
- Uses our reduced power trigger and reduced power disconnector springs to achieve a trigger pull of ~ 6 lbs. while maintaining a full strength hammer spring for more reliable primer ignition.
- Single stage design.
- Maintains the reliability of a MIL-SPEC trigger.
- Designed to work with MIL-SPEC receivers.
- Includes trigger and hammer pins.