- Upper Receiver: Fully CNC machined from 7075-T6 aluminum for extreme precision and enhanced durability. Skeletonized for further weight reduction. Flat top picatinny design for versatility in mounting optics and other enhanced components. CNC engraved numbered rail system. Lead Star's truss system design reinforces key areas for increased strength without added weight. M4 feed ramps for added reliability.
- Lower Receiver: Incorporates the enhanced features of the upper receiver and also includes the TracStar™ magwell with full traction design. Designed for the operator to grip and maintain weapon control even in the most extreme conditions. Beveled magwell entry allows faster magazine changes. Tension device to maintain rigidity between upper and lower receivers. Rear detent spring capture device to facilitate easier removal of buffer tube. Built in trigger guard eliminates the need for a flip down trigger guard.
- Free Float: 17" Ultra lightweight slim profile designed for both competition and duty use. CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum. Unique design offers ultra capture around the barrel nut eliminating the requirement for anti-rotation tabs. Eliminates harmonics from attached accessories greatly improving weapon accuracy. 4 picatinny slots at the 12 o'clock position. M-LOK slots at the 3 and 9 o'clock positions and full length M-LOK at the 6 o'clock position for mounting only the picatinny rail needed or accessories.
- Fire Control Group: Enhanced Hiperfire® EDT2 duty trigger with a hint of creep and a clean break. Best in class fast/postitive reset.
- Barrel: Match grade 416R stainless steel pencil profile 16" barrel with black nitride QPQ finish. 5R rifling for the greatest accuracy. 1:8 Twist. Utilizes a .223 Wylde chamber that minimizes bullet jump to the rifling increasing accuracy and can be used to shoot either 5.56 NATO and .223 ammunition. Nickel Boron barrel extension for increased lubricity . Magnetic particle inspected with 11 degree target crown.
- Gas Block: Micro style steel for light weight and increased durability.
- Bolt Carrier Group: M16 profile with properly staked gas key.
- Finish: Enhanced Type II anodized.
- Gas System: Direct impingement with mid length gas system to reduce recoil and minimize wear on moving parts.
- Grip: Magpul® K2+ black grip with rubber over mold for maximum weapon control in all conditions. Compatible with optional Magpul® storage cores that house items such as spare batteries, bolt and firing pin core, and lube bottle.
- Stock: MFT Battlelink™ Minimalist lightweight with 6 position adjustment.
- Magazine: Comes standard with 1 Magpul® 30 Round MOE® PMAG® black magazine.
- Weight: 5.6 lbs
- Made in the USA!
Please allow up to three weeks to ship.
Must ship to an FFL dealer. Dealers must email copy of their FFL and the buyer name to email@example.com before any firearm can be shipped. For questions please call us at 843-851-0005.
At this time, we do not manufacture an AWB compliant firearm and do not ship rifles to the following AWB states: NY, NJ, CT, CA, and MA.
By proceeding with ordering, you agree to comply with local, state, and federal laws and understand that Lead Star Arms also complies with them.
Lead Star Arms LLC Anodizing Disclaimer: Lead Star Arms LLC and our anodizing partner try our very best to provide the highest quality regarding our color anodizing. Our color anodizing can only be expected to withstand normal wear and tear within reason. The color anodizing process is not always a perfect color match every time, and it is expected that there will be some color variation in the anodizing and Lead Star Arms LLC cannot be held liable for such color variations.