Used by and choice of World Champions, our Prime™ series is the ultimate featherweight rifle giving you a competitive advantage. Lower your times and take the competition by storm by choosing one of these blistering pace weapons.
- Upper Receiver: Fully CNC machined from 7075-T6 aluminum for extreme precision and enhanced durability. Skeletonized for further weight reduction. Flat top picatinny design for versatility in mounting optics and other enhanced components. CNC engraved numbered rail system. Lead Star's truss system design reinforces key areas for increased strength without added weight. M4 feed ramps for added reliability.
- Lower Receiver: Includes our integrated feed ramp for reliable feeding including hollow points! Integrated and reliable LRBHO (last round bolt hold open) for AR-15 bolt release functionality in an AR-9. LRBHO is easily removed with 3 screws for competition shooters. Use with Lead Star™ bolt carrier groups, these were tested during development and proven to work reliably for the last round bolt hold open function. Huge magwell entry chamfer for way faster and easier magazine changes. No aftermarket funnel needed it is so large. Glock® magazine compatible. Fully CNC machined from 7075-T6 billet aluminum for extreme precision and enhanced durability. Lead Star's truss system design reinforces key areas for increased strength without added weight. Front magwell grip surface designed for the operator to grip and maintain weapon control even in the most extreme conditions. Tension device to increase rigidity between upper and lower receivers. Built in trigger guard eliminates the need for a flip down trigger guard. Designed to be compatible with MIL-spec upper receivers so it can be used if necessary but lines will not match.
- 15" Handguard: Ravage Carbon Fiber Eliminates harmonics from attached accessories greatly improving weapon accuracy. Full length M-LOK at the 3, 6, 9, &12 o'clock position for mounting only the picatinny rail needed or accessories
- Fire Control Group: Enhanced Hiperfire® ECL competition straight bow trigger. Adjustable shoe and springs can be customized to 15 possible trigger
- Fire Selector: Radian™ Talon™ ambidextrous safety selector modular design that can be installed as a standard 90° or as a 45° short throw by simply rotating the shaft 180° inside the lower receiver. Selector levers install using a precision machined dovetail interface with spring-loaded retention stud to lock the lever in place, no screws to come loose or break. Levers machined from billet aircraft grade aluminum and center shaft machined from hardened steel with black nitride finish.
- Barrel: 16" 4150V Nitride 5.56 NATO chamber. 1:7 Twist
- Bolt Carrier Group: Enhanced 8620 steel bolt, with an enhanced firing pin and external 5.56 style ejector. Uniquely finished with a Salt Bath Black Nitride and utilizing a M16 style extractor, this bolt is designed for superior performance and durability. Has coil spring retaining pin ideally used for skeletonized receivers. Removable weight for different recoil systems making it compatible with captured spring buffer systems.
- Charging Handle: Ravage™ unique design geometry produces a faster release and a linear pull. Extended design allows easier charging with added optics and sights. High strength for added reliability under extreme conditions.
- Anti-rotation Pins: designed for a more consistent trigger pull weight and captures trigger pins increasing reliability.
- Gas System: Direct impingement with mid length gas system to reduce recoil and minimize wear on moving parts.
- Muzzle Device: Ravage™ enhanced design compensator dramatically reduces recoil. Unique geometry minimizes muzzle rise for faster follow up shots. Pre-drilled on bottom for pinning muzzle brake to barrel. Precision CNC machined 7075-T6 aluminum.
- Grip: Ravage™ ultra light weight grip with traction grooves on all sides. Ultimate in comfort, every edge is rounded or chamfered. Skeletonized design for maximum weight savings. High strength for added reliability under extreme conditions. Precision CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum.
- Stock: Ravage™ fixed stock design with cheek weld. Extends stock out to 9 1/2" from the rear of the lower receiver making it more comfortable to shoot. Precision CNC machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum. High strength for added reliability under extreme conditions. Super light weight at only 6.0 oz. Slot for easy attachment of sling.
- Castle Nut: Ultralight design for further weight reduction and strength. Precision CNC machined from 7075-T6 billet aluminum.
- Receiver End Plate: Ravage™ enhanced design allows for mounting QD swivel sling attachment. Raised QD attachment point makes attaching sling easier and faster. Precision CNC machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum. High strength for added reliability under extreme conditions.
- Magazine: Comes standard with 1 Magpul® 30 Round MOE® PMAG® black magazine.
- Finish: Type II Class 3 anodized. Due to the chemical process that takes place during anodizing, the finish on the product can vary, even if it is the same batch.
Please allow up to 7-10 business days for shipment.
This serialized item requires shipment to a FFL (Federal Firearms License) Dealer. Contact your FFL and request your dealer email a copy of their FFL to email@example.com and include your name and order number in the subject line. Order cannot legally be fulfilled until receipt of FFL. If you have any questions about the process of buying a serialized item, please call us and we will be glad to help you.
Please see our Shipping Policy for shipments to AWB states. By proceeding with ordering, you agree to comply with local, state, and federal laws and understand that Lead Star Arms also complies with them.
Anodizing Disclaimer: Lead Star and our anodizing partner try our very best to provide the highest quality regarding our color anodizing. Our color anodizing can only be expected to withstand normal wear and tear within reason. The color anodizing process is not always a perfect color match every time, and it is expected that there will be some color variation in the anodizing and Lead Star cannot be held liable for such color variations.