Designed to be even lighter than our Prime series, our LWR series of rifles are some of the lightest production ARs available.
- Upper Receiver: Fully CNC machined from 7075-T6 aluminum for extreme precision and enhanced durability. Skeletonized for further weight reduction. Flat top picatinny design for versatility in mounting optics and other enhanced components. CNC engraved numbered rail system. Lead Star's truss system design reinforces key areas for increased strength without added weight. M4 feed ramps for added reliability.
- Lower Receiver: Includes our integrated feed ramp for reliable feeding including hollow points! Integrated and reliable LRBHO (last round bolt hold-open) for AR-15 bolt release functionality in an AR-9. LRBHO is easily removed with 3 screws for competition shooters. Use with Lead Star™ bolt carrier groups, these were tested during development and proven to work reliably for the last round bolt hold-open function. Huge magwell entry chamfer for way faster and easier magazine changes. Glock® magazine compatible. Fully CNC machined from 7075-T6 billet aluminum for extreme precision and enhanced durability. Lead Star's truss system design reinforces key areas for increased strength without added weight. The front magwell grip surface is designed for the operator to grip and maintain weapon control even in the most extreme conditions. Tension device to increase rigidity between upper and lower receivers. A built-in trigger guard eliminates the need for a flip-down trigger guard. Designed to be compatible with MIL-spec upper receivers so it can be used if necessary, but lines will not match.
- 15" Handguard: Ravage Carbon-Fiber Handguard eliminates harmonics from attached accessories greatly improving weapon accuracy. Full-length M-LOK at the 3, 6, 9, & 12 o'clock position for mounting only the picatinny rail needed or accessories.
- Fire Control Group: Enhanced Hiperfire® ECL competition straight bow trigger. Adjustable shoe and springs can be customized to 15 possible trigger weights. Hipershoe® for trigger finger comfort and adjustability.
- Fire Selector: Radian™ Talon™ ambidextrous safety selector modular design that can be installed as a standard 90° or as a 45° short throw. Levers are machined from billet aircraft-grade aluminum and the center shaft is machined from hardened steel with a black nitride finish.
- Barrel: BSF Barrels 416R Stainless steel match 16" 9mm PCC barrel in a roll-wrapped carbon fiber sleeve and loaded under tension. The carbon fiber used is specially designed to move at the same expansion rate as 416R stainless steel. Machined slots into the carbon fiber allow air to move around the barrel and vent heat quicker without any delamination issues. This method keeps the rifling straighter the warmer the barrel becomes due to being under tension. Allows superior stiffness and strength while keeping the barrel extremely lightweight.
- Bolt Carrier Group: Enhanced 8620 steel bolt, with an enhanced firing pin and external 5.56 style ejector. Uniquely finished with a Salt Bath Black Nitride and utilizing an M16 style extractor, this bolt is designed for superior performance and durability. Has coil spring retaining pin ideally used for skeletonized receivers. Removable weight for different recoil systems making it compatible with captured spring buffer systems.
- Charging Handle: Strike Industries Latchless Charging Handle
- Anti-rotation Pins: Designed for a more consistent trigger pull weight and captures trigger pins increasing reliability.
- Gas System: Blowback for reliability.
- Muzzle Device: Ravage™ enhanced design muzzle brake dramatically reduces recoil. Unique geometry minimizes muzzle rise for faster follow-up shots. Precision CNC machined 7075-T6 aluminum.
- Buffer System: Blitzkrieg Components / KynSHOT Hydraulic Buffer. Optimized so that it runs reliably, softens recoil, smooths out the action, and stops just behind the bolt catch.
- Grip: Ravage™ ultra-light Carbon-Fiber grip. Ultimate in comfort, Skeletonized design for maximum weight savings. High strength for added reliability under extreme conditions
- Stock: Ravage™ Carbon-Fiber fixed stock. High strength for added reliability under extreme conditions. Super lightweight.
- Castle Nut: Ultralight design for further weight reduction and strength. Precision CNC machined from 7075-T6 billet aluminum.
- Receiver End Plate: Ravage™ enhanced design allows for mounting QD swivel sling attachment. Raised QD attachment point makes attaching sling easier and faster. Precision CNC machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum. High strength for added reliability under extreme conditions.
- Magazine: Comes standard with 1 ETS 30 round 9mm magazine.
- Finish: Type II Class 3 anodized. Due to the chemical process that takes place during anodizing, the finish on the product can vary, even if it is the same batch.
Please allow up to 7-10 business days for shipment.
This serialized item requires shipment to an FFL (Federal Firearms License) Dealer. Contact your FFL and request your dealer email a copy of their FFL to email@example.com and include your name and order number in the subject line. Order cannot legally be fulfilled until receipt of FFL. If you have any questions about the process of buying a serialized item, please call us and we will be glad to help you.
Please see our Shipping Policy for shipments to AWB states. By proceeding with ordering, you agree to comply with local, state, and federal laws and understand that Lead Star Arms also complies with them.