Designed to be even lighter than our Prime series, our LWR series of rifles are some of the lightest production ARs available.
- Upper Receiver: Fully CNC machined from 7075-T6 aluminum for extreme precision and enhanced durability. Skeletonized for further weight reduction. Flat top picatinny design for versatility in mounting optics and other enhanced components. CNC engraved numbered rail system. Lead Star's truss system design reinforces key areas for increased strength without added weight. M4 feed ramps for added reliability.
- Lower Receiver: Incorporates the enhanced features of the upper receiver and also includes the TracStar™ magwell with a full traction design. Designed for the operator to grip and maintain weapon control even in the most extreme conditions. Beveled magwell entry allows faster magazine changes. Skeletonized for further weight reduction. Tension device to maintain rigidity between upper and lower receivers. Rear detent spring capture device to facilitate easier removal of the buffer tube. A built-in trigger guard eliminates the need for a flip-down trigger guard.
- 15" Handguard: Ravage Carbon-Fiber Handguard eliminates harmonics from attached accessories greatly improving weapon accuracy. Full-length M-LOK at the 3, 6, 9, & 12 o'clock position for mounting only the picatinny rail needed or accessories.
- Fire Control Group: Enhanced Hiperfire® ECL competition straight bow trigger. Adjustable shoe and springs can be customized to 15 possible trigger weights. Hipershoe® for trigger finger comfort and adjustability.
- Fire Selector: Radian™ Talon™ ambidextrous safety selector modular design that can be installed as a standard 90° or as a 45° short throw. Levers are machined from billet aircraft-grade aluminum and the center shaft is machined from hardened steel with a black nitride finish.
- Barrel: 14.5" Faxon .223 Wylde nitride barrel with 1:8 Twist and pinned micro muzzle device
- Bolt Carrier Group: M16 profile Aluminum BCG and properly staked gas key. Carpenter C-158 black nitride QPQ finish bolt for the maximum in dependability.
- Charging Handle: Strike Industries Latchless Charging Handle
- Anti-rotation Pins: Designed for a more consistent trigger pull weight and captures trigger pins increasing reliability.
- Gas System: Direct impingement with a mid-length gas system with Titanium Adjustable gas block to reduce recoil and minimize wear on moving parts.
- Muzzle Device: Ravage Micro Muzzle Brake dramatically reduces recoil. Unique geometry minimizes muzzle rise for faster follow-up shots. Small enough to remove the gas block and barrel nut without removing the brake. Black nitride coating for durability in extreme conditions.
- Grip: Ravage™ ultra-lightweight Carbon Fiber grip. Ultimate in comfort. Skeletonized design for maximum weight savings.
- Stock: Ravage™ fixed Carbon Fiber stock. High strength for added reliability under extreme conditions. Super lightweight.
- Castle Nut: Ultralight design for further weight reduction and strength. Precision CNC machined from 7075-T6 billet aluminum.
- Receiver End Plate: Ravage™ enhanced design allows for mounting QD swivel sling attachment. Raised QD attachment point makes attaching sling easier and faster. Precision CNC machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum. High strength for added reliability under extreme conditions.
- Magazine: Comes standard with 1 Magpul® 30 Round MOE® PMAG® black magazine.
Please allow up to 7-10 business days for shipment.
This serialized item requires shipment to a FFL (Federal Firearms License) Dealer. Contact your FFL and request your dealer email a copy of their FFL to email@example.com and include your name and order number in the subject line. Order cannot legally be fulfilled until receipt of FFL. If you have any questions about the process of buying a serialized item, please call us and we will be glad to help you.
Please see our Shipping Policy for shipments to AWB states. By proceeding with ordering, you agree to comply with local, state, and federal laws and understand that Lead Star Arms also complies with them.