Our ultralight series of duty firearms are equipped with features normally only found on higher price models. Engineered for best in class performance with our distinctive aesthetics.
- Upper Receiver: Fully CNC machined from 7075-T6 aluminum for extreme precision and enhanced durability. Skeletonized for further weight reduction. Flat top picatinny design for versatility in mounting optics and other enhanced components. CNC engraved numbered rail system. Lead Star's truss system design reinforces key areas for increased strength without added weight. M4 feed ramps for added reliability.
- Lower Receiver: Incorporates the enhanced features of the upper receiver and also includes the TracStar™ magwell with full traction design. Designed for the operator to grip and maintain weapon control even in the most extreme conditions. Beveled magwell entry allows faster magazine changes. Skeletonized for further weight reduction. Tension device to maintain rigidity between upper and lower receivers. Rear detent spring capture device to facilitate easier removal of buffer tube. Built in trigger guard eliminates the need for a flip down trigger guard.
- 15" Handguard: Ravage Carbon Fiber Eliminates harmonics from attached accessories greatly improving weapon accuracy. Full length M-LOK at the 3, 6, 9, & 12 o'clock position for mounting only the picatinny rail needed or accessories.
- Fire Control Group: Enhanced Hiperfire® ECL competition straight bow trigger. Adjustable shoe and springs can be customized to 15 possible trigger weights. Hipershoe® for trigger finger comfort and adjustability.
- Fire Selector: Radian™ Talon™ ambidextrous safety selector modular design that can be installed as a standard 90° or as a 45° short throw by simply rotating the shaft 180° inside the lower receiver. Selector levers install using a precision machined dovetail interface with spring-loaded retention stud to lock the lever in place, no screws to come loose or break. Levers machined from billet aircraft grade aluminum and center shaft machined from hardened steel with black nitride finish.
- Barrel: 14.5" pinned 416-R 223 WYLDE 1:8 Twist with 1/2"-28 pinned micro muzzle device
- Bolt Carrier Group: M16 profile Aluminum BCG and properly staked gas key. Carpenter C-158 black nitride QPQ finish bolt for the maximum in dependability.
- Charging Handle: Strike Industries Latchless Charging Handle
- Anti-rotation Pins: designed for a more consistent trigger pull weight and captures trigger pins increasing reliability.
- Gas System: Direct impingement with mid length gas system with Titanium Adjustable gas block to reduce recoil and minimize wear on moving parts.
- Muzzle Device: Enhanced Micro design compensator dramatically reduces recoil. Unique geometry minimizes muzzle rise for faster follow up shots. Precision CNC machined steel. Black nitride coating for durability in extreme conditions.
- Grip: Ravage™ ultra light weight Carbon Fiber grip. Ultimate in comfort. Skeletonized design for maximum weight savings. High strength for added reliability under extreme conditions.
- Stock: Ravage™ fixed Carbon Fiber stock either in Carbine or Rifle length. High strength for added reliability under extreme conditions. Super light weigh.
- Castle Nut: Ultralight design for further weight reduction and strength. Precision CNC machined from 7075-T6 billet aluminum.
- Receiver End Plate: Ravage™ enhanced design allows for mounting QD swivel sling attachment. Raised QD attachment point makes attaching sling easier and faster. Precision CNC machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum. High strength for added reliability under extreme conditions.
- Magazine: Comes standard with 1 Magpul® 30 Round MOE® PMAG® black magazine.
- Finish: Type II Class 3 anodized. Due to the chemical process that takes place during anodizing, the finish on the product can vary, even if it is the same batch.
Please allow up to 12 weeks for shipment if ordering on back order. Please contact us for current lead times.
This serialized item requires shipment to a FFL (Federal Firearms License) Dealer. Contact your FFL and request your dealer email a copy of their FFL to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name and order number in the subject line. Order cannot legally be fulfilled until receipt of FFL. If you have any questions about the process of buying a serialized item, please call us and we will be glad to help you.
Please see our Shipping Policy for shipments to AWB states. By proceeding with ordering, you agree to comply with local, state, and federal laws and understand that Lead Star Arms also complies with them.