- Includes our integrated feed ramp for reliable feeding including hollow points!
- Integrated and reliable LRBHO (last round bolt hold open) for AR-15 bolt release functionality in an AR-9. LRBHO is easily removed with 3 screws for competition shooters. Use with Lead Star Arms bolt carrier groups, these were tested during development and proven to work reliably for the last round bolt hold open function.
- Huge magwell entry chamfer for way faster and easier magazine changes. No aftermarket funnel needed it is so large.
- Glock® magazine compatible.
- Fully CNC machined from 7075-T6 billet aluminum for extreme precision and enhanced durability.
- Skeletonized for further weight reduction.
- Lead Star's truss system design reinforces key areas for increased strength without added weight.
- Front magwell grip surface designed for the operator to grip and maintain weapon control even in the most extreme conditions.
- Tension device to increase rigidity between upper and lower receivers.
- Built in trigger guard eliminates the need for a flip down trigger guard.
- Enhanced Type II anodized.
- Designed to be compatible with MIL-spec upper receivers so it can be used if necessary but lines will not match.
- Weighs 12.9oz.
This serialized item requires shipment to a FFL (Federal Firearms License) Dealer. Contact your FFL and request your dealer email a copy of their FFL to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name and order number in the subject line. Order cannot legally be fulfilled until receipt of FFL. If you have any questions about the process of buying a serialized item, please call us and we will be glad to help you.
Anodizing Disclaimer: Lead Star and our anodizing partner try our very best to provide the highest quality regarding our color anodizing. Our color anodizing can only be expected to withstand normal wear and tear within reason. The color anodizing process is not always a perfect color match every time, and it is expected that there will be some color variation in the anodizing and Lead Star cannot be held liable for such color variations.