Our ultralight series of duty firearms are equipped with features normally only found on higher-priced models. Engineered for best-in-class performance with our distinctive aesthetics.
- DMR™ Upper Receiver (MIL-SPEC): CNC machined from a 7075-T6 aluminum forging for extreme precision and enhanced durability. Flat top picatinny design for versatility in mounting optics and other enhanced components.
- DMR™ Lower Receiver (MIL-SPEC): CNC machined from a 7075-T6 aluminum forging for extreme precision and enhanced durability. Laser engraved markings including Lead Star™ logo and multi-caliber.
- 15” DMR™ Handguard: CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum for extreme precision and enhanced durability. Eliminates harmonics from attached accessories greatly improving weapon accuracy. Four picatinny slots at the 12 o'clock position for mounting backup sights. M-LOK slots at the 3 and 9 o'clock positions and full-length M-LOK at the 6 o'clock position for mounting only the picatinny rail needed or accessories.
- Barrel: 18” Nitride .308 Win 1:10 twist with 5/8”x24 thread
- Gas Block: Adjustable micro-style steel with black nitride QPQ finish for light weight and increased durability.
- Bolt Carrier Group: .308 profile with black nitride QPQ finish and properly staked gas key. Carpenter C-158 bolt with black nitride QPQ finish for maximum dependability.
- Gas System: Direct impingement with adjustable rifle-length gas system to reduce recoil and minimize wear on moving parts. Features black nitride QPQ finish gas tube for reducing signature and increased resistance to heat.
- Muzzle Device: A2 flash hider.
- Grip: Grunt Combat™ Grip. Black with rubber over-mold for maximum comfort and weapon control in all conditions.
- Stock: Lead Star lightweight carbine stock with 6 position adjustment
- Magazine: Comes standard with 1 Magpul® 20 Round MOE® PMAG® black magazine.
Please allow up to 7-10 business days for shipment.
This serialized item requires shipment to an FFL (Federal Firearms License) Dealer. Contact your FFL and request your dealer email a copy of their FFL to email@example.com and include your name and order number in the subject line. Order cannot legally be fulfilled until receipt of FFL. If you have any questions about the process of buying a serialized item, please call us and we will be glad to help you.
Please see our Shipping Policy for shipments to AWB states. By proceeding with ordering, you agree to comply with local, state, and federal laws and understand that Lead Star Arms also complies with them.