A ton of engineering, prototyping, and testing went into the development and refinement of the most effective PCC muzzle brake available. This muzzle brake effectively utilizes the small amount of gas that a 9mm round produces to control muzzle rise.
- Enhanced design compensator dramatically reduces recoil.
- Unique geometry minimizes muzzle rise for faster follow up shots.
- Pre-drilled on bottom for pinning muzzle brake to barrel.
- Precision CNC 7075-T6 aluminum.
- Designed to replace AR-9 muzzle devices with 1/2"-36 threads.
- Weighs only .9 oz.
- Type II anodized.
- Crush washer included.