Engineered for best in class performance, this ultralight series of rifles are made for agility and speed. With an unmistakable design appeal, it is a standout that performs even better than it looks.
- Upper Receiver: Fully CNC machined from 7075-T6 aluminum for extreme precision and enhanced durability. Skeletonized for further weight reduction. Flat top picatinny design for versatility in mounting optics and other enhanced components. CNC engraved numbered rail system. Lead Star's truss system design reinforces key areas for increased strength without added weight. M4 feed ramps for added reliability.
- Lower Receiver: Incorporates the enhanced features of the upper receiver and also includes the TracStar™ magwell with full traction design. Designed for the operator to grip and maintain weapon control even in the most extreme conditions. Beveled magwell entry allows faster magazine changes. Skeletonized for further weight reduction. Tension device to maintain rigidity between upper and lower receivers. Rear detent spring capture device to facilitate easier removal of buffer tube. Built in trigger guard eliminates the need for a flip down trigger guard.
- 15" Handguard: CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum for extreme precision and enhanced durability. Eliminates harmonics from attached accessories greatly improving weapon accuracy. Four picatinny slots at the 12 o'clock position for mounting back up sights. M-LOK slots at the 3 and 9 o'clock positions and full length M-LOK at the 6 o'clock position for mounting only the picatinny rail needed or accessories.
- Fire Control Group: Enhanced Hiperfire® Elite trigger with a hint of creep and a clean break. Best in class fast/positive reset.
- Barrel: 16" 4150V 5.56 NATO chamber. 1:7 Twist. 1/2"-28 muzzle device threads.
- Gas Block: Micro style steel for light weight and increased durability.
- Bolt Carrier Group: M16 profile with with black nitride QPQ finish and properly staked gas key. Carpenter C-158 black nitride QPQ finish bolt for the maximum in dependability.
- Finish: Type II Class 3 anodized. Due to the chemical process that takes place during anodizing, the finish on the product can vary, even if it is the same batch.
- Gas System: Direct impingement with mid length gas system to reduce recoil and minimize wear on moving parts.
- Muzzle Device: Enhanced design compensator dramatically reduces recoil. Unique geometry minimizes muzzle rise for faster follow up shots. Side gas port counteracts barrel twist produced by projectile spin. Pre-drilled on bottom for pinning muzzle brake to barrel. Precision CNC machined steel. Black nitride coating for durability in extreme conditions.
- Grip: Barrage Grip. Black with reinforced impact resistant polymer that provides maximum comfort and weapon control in all conditions
- Stock: Leadstar lightweight carbine stock with 6 position adjustment.
- Magazine: Comes standard with 1 Magpul® 30 Round MOE® PMAG® black magazine.
Please allow up to 12 weeks for shipment. Please contact us for current lead times.
This serialized item requires shipment to a FFL (Federal Firearms License) Dealer. Contact your FFL and request your dealer email a copy of their FFL to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name and order number in the subject line. Order cannot legally be fulfilled until receipt of FFL. If you have any questions about the process of buying a serialized item, please call us and we will be glad to help you.
Please see our Shipping Policy for shipments to AWB states. By proceeding with ordering, you agree to comply with local, state, and federal laws and understand that Lead Star Arms also complies with them.
Anodizing Disclaimer: Lead Star and our anodizing partner try our very best to provide the highest quality regarding our color anodizing. Our color anodizing can only be expected to withstand normal wear and tear within reason. The color anodizing process is not always a perfect color match every time, and it is expected that there will be some color variation in the anodizing and Lead Star cannot be held liable for such color variations.