Engineered for best in class performance, this ultralight series of rifles are made for agility and speed. With an unmistakable design appeal, it is a standout that performs even better than it looks.
- Upper Receiver: Fully CNC machined from 7075-T6 aluminum for extreme precision and enhanced durability. Flat top picatinny design for versatility in mounting optics and other enhanced components. CNC engraved numbered rail system. Lead Star's truss system design reinforces key areas for increased strength without added weight. M4 feed ramps for added reliability.
- Lower Receiver: Incorporates the enhanced features of the upper receiver and also includes the TracStar™ magwell with full traction design. Designed for the operator to grip and maintain weapon control even in the most extreme conditions. Beveled magwell entry allows faster magazine changes. Tension device to maintain rigidity between upper and lower receivers. Rear detent spring capture device to facilitate easier removal of buffer tube. Built in trigger guard eliminates the need for a flip down trigger guard.
- 11" Handguard: Ultra lightweight slim profile designed for duty use. CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum. Eliminates harmonics from attached accessories, greatly improving weapon accuracy. Full length picatinny CNC engraved numbered rail at the 12 o'clock position. 2 M-LOK slots at the 3 and 9 o'clock positions and full length M-LOK at the 6 o'clock position for mounting only the picatinny rail needed or accessories.
- Fire Control Group: Enhanced Hiperfire® Elite trigger with a hint of creep and a clean break. Best in class fast/positive reset.
- Barrel: 10.5” 4150V 223 Wylde chamber 1:8 with 1/2"-28 muzzle device threads.
- Gas Block: Micro style steel for light weight and increased durability.
- Bolt Carrier Group: M16 profile with with black nitride QPQ finish and properly staked gas key. Carpenter C-158 black nitride QPQ finish bolt for the maximum in dependability.
- Finish: Type II Class 3 anodized. Due to the chemical process that takes place during anodizing, the finish on the product can vary, even if it is the same batch.
- Gas System: Direct impingement with mid length gas system to reduce recoil and minimize wear on moving parts.
- Muzzle Device: Enhanced linear compensator greatly mitigates concussion by effectively capturing and redirecting gasses away from the shooter.
- Grip: Barrage Grip. Black with reinforced impact resistant polymer that provides maximum comfort and weapon control in all conditions.
- Stock: SB Tactical SBA3 Adjustable Brace, Black
- Magazine: Comes standard with 1 Magpul® 30 Round MOE® PMAG® black magazine.
Please allow up to 12 weeks for shipment. Please contact us for current lead times.
This serialized item requires shipment to a FFL (Federal Firearms License) Dealer. Contact your FFL and request your dealer email a copy of their FFL to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name and order number in the subject line. Order cannot legally be fulfilled until receipt of FFL. If you have any questions about the process of buying a serialized item, please call us and we will be glad to help you.
Please see our Shipping Policy for shipments to AWB states. By proceeding with ordering, you agree to comply with local, state, and federal laws and understand that Lead Star Arms also complies with them.