Ultralight-weight rifles are engineered for speed and performance. Designed with cutting-edge programming and precision machined with state-of-the-art CNC machines. They combine aggressive styling with reliability and accuracy.
- Upper Receiver: Fully CNC machined from 7075-T6 aluminum for extreme precision and enhanced durability. Flat top picatinny design for versatility in mounting optics and other enhanced components. CNC engraved numbered rail system. Lead Star's truss system design reinforces key areas for increased strength without added weight. M4 feed ramps for added reliability.
- Lower Receiver: Includes our integrated feed ramp for reliable feeding including hollow points! Integrated and reliable LRBHO (last round bolt hold-open) for AR-15 bolt release functionality in an AR-9. LRBHO is easily removed with 3 screws for competition shooters. Use with Lead Star Arms bolt carrier groups, these were tested during development and proven to work reliably for the last round bolt hold-open function. Huge magwell entry chamfer for way faster and easier magazine changes. No aftermarket funnel is needed it is so large. Glock® magazine compatible. Fully CNC machined from 7075-T6 billet aluminum for extreme precision and enhanced durability. Lead Star's truss system design reinforces key areas for increased strength without added weight. The front magwell grip surface is designed for the operator to grip and maintain weapon control even in the most extreme conditions. Tension device to increase rigidity between upper and lower receivers. A built-in trigger guard eliminates the need for a flip-down trigger guard.
- 17" Handguard: CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum for extreme precision and enhanced durability. Eliminates harmonics from attached accessories greatly improving weapon accuracy. Four picatinny slots at the 12 o'clock position for mounting back up sights. M-LOK slots at the 3 and 9 o'clock positions and full length M-LOK at the 6 o'clock position for mounting only the picatinny rail needed or accessories.
- Fire Control Group: Enhanced Hiperfire® Elite trigger. Curved trigger with a crisp, clean break. Very short over travel with a very positive reset.
- Barrel: 4150 QPQ 10.5" 9mm barrel. 1:10 Twist.
- Bolt Carrier Group: Enhanced 8620 steel bolt, with an enhanced firing pin and external 5.56 style ejector. Uniquely finished with a Salt Bath Black Nitride and utilizing an M16 style extractor, this bolt is designed for superior performance and durability. Has coil spring retaining pin ideally used for skeletonized receivers. Removable weight for different recoil systems making it compatible with captured spring buffer systems.
- Finish: Type II Class 3 anodized. Due to the chemical process that takes place during anodizing, the finish on the product can vary, even if it is the same batch.
- Gas System: Blowback for reliability.
- Muzzle Device: Enhanced design muzzle brake dramatically reduces recoil. Unique geometry minimizes muzzle rise for faster follow-up shots. Pre-drilled on the bottom for pinning muzzle brake to the barrel. Precision CNC 7075-T6 aluminum.
- Buffer System: Blitzkrieg Components / KynSHOT Hydraulic Buffer. Optimized so that it runs reliably, softens recoil, smooths out the action, and stops just behind the bolt catch.
- Grip: Barrage Grip. Black with a reinforced impact-resistant polymer that provides maximum comfort and weapon control in all conditions.
- Stock: Lead Star lightweight carbine stock with 6 position adjustment
- Magazine: Comes standard with 1 ETS 30 round 9mm magazine.
Please allow up to 7-10 business days for shipment.
This serialized item requires shipment to an FFL (Federal Firearms License) Dealer. Contact your FFL and request your dealer email a copy of their FFL to email@example.com and include your name and order number in the subject line. Order cannot legally be fulfilled until receipt of FFL. If you have any questions about the process of buying a serialized item, please call us and we will be glad to help you.
Please see our Shipping Policy for shipments to AWB states. By proceeding with ordering, you agree to comply with local, state, and federal laws and understand that Lead Star Arms also complies with them.