Ultralight weight rifles engineered for speed and performance. Designed with cutting edge programming and precision machined with state of the art CNC machines. They combine aggressive styling with reliability and accuracy.
- Upper Receiver: Fully CNC machined from 7075-T6 aluminum for extreme precision and enhanced durability. Skeletonized for further weight reduction. Flat top picatinny design for versatility in mounting optics and other enhanced components. CNC engraved numbered rail system. Lead Star's truss system design reinforces key areas for increased strength without added weight. M4 feed ramps for added reliability.
- Lower Receiver: Includes our integrated feed ramp for reliable feeding including hollow points! Integrated and reliable LRBHO (last round bolt hold open) for AR-15 bolt release functionality in an AR-9. LRBHO is easily removed with 3 screws for competition shooters. Use with Lead Star Arms bolt carrier groups, these were tested during development and proven to work reliably for the last round bolt hold open function. Huge magwell entry chamfer for way faster and easier magazine changes. No aftermarket funnel needed it is so large. Glock® magazine compatible. Fully CNC machined from 7075-T6 billet aluminum for extreme precision and enhanced durability. Skeletonized for further weight reduction. Lead Star's truss system design reinforces key areas for increased strength without added weight. Front magwell grip surface designed for the operator to grip and maintain weapon control even in the most extreme conditions. Tension device to increase rigidity between upper and lower receivers. Built in trigger guard eliminates the need for a flip down trigger guard. Designed to be compatible with MIL-spec upper receivers so it can be used if necessary but lines will not match.
- 15" Handguard: CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum for extreme precision and enhanced durability. Unique design offers ultra capture around the barrel nut eliminating the requirement for anti-rotation tabs. Eliminates harmonics from attached accessories greatly improving weapon accuracy. Four picatinny slots at the 12 o'clock position for mounting back up sights. M-LOK slots at the 3 and 9 o'clock positions and full length M-LOK at the 6 o'clock position for mounting only the picatinny rail needed or accessories.
- Fire Control Group: Enhanced Hiperfire® ECL competition straight bow trigger. Adjustable shoe and springs can be customized to 15 possible trigger weights. Hipershoe® for trigger finger comfort and adjustability.
- Barrel: Ultralight weight profile 416R Stainless QPQ 16" barrel. 1:10 Twist.
- Bolt Carrier Group: Enhanced 8620 steel bolt, with an enhanced firing pin and external 5.56 style ejector. Uniquely finished with a Salt Bath Black Nitride and utilizing a M16 style extractor, this bolt is designed for superior performance and durability. Has coil spring retaining pin ideally used for skeletonized receivers. Removable weight for different recoil systems making it compatible with captured spring buffer systems.
- Finish: Enhanced Type II anodized.
- Gas System: Blowback for reliability.
- Muzzle Device: Enhanced design compensator dramatically reduces recoil. Unique geometry minimizes muzzle rise for faster follow up shots. Pre-drilled on bottom for pinning muzzle brake to barrel. Precision CNC 7075-T6 aluminum.
- Buffer System: MBX Extreme. Optimized so that it runs reliably, softens recoil, smooths out the action, and stops just behind the bolt catch.
- Grip: Magpul® K2+ black grip with rubber over mold for maximum weapon control in all conditions. Compatible with optional Magpul® storage cores that house items such as spare batteries, bolt and firing pin core, and lube bottle.
- Stock: MFT Battlelink™ Minimalist lightweight with 6 position adjustment.
- Magazine: Comes standard with 1 SGM Tactical black 33 round 9mm magazine.
- Weight: 6.4 lbs
Please allow up to 12 weeks for shipment. Please contact us for current lead times.
This serialized item requires shipment to a FFL (Federal Firearms License) Dealer. Contact your FFL and request your dealer email a copy of their FFL to email@example.com and include your name and order number in the subject line. Order cannot legally be fulfilled until receipt of FFL. If you have any questions about the process of buying a serialized item, please call us and we will be glad to help you.
Please see our Shipping Policy for shipments to AWB states. By proceeding with ordering, you agree to comply with local, state, and federal laws and understand that Lead Star Arms also complies with them.
Anodizing Disclaimer: Lead Star and our anodizing partner try our very best to provide the highest quality regarding our color anodizing. Our color anodizing can only be expected to withstand normal wear and tear within reason. The color anodizing process is not always a perfect color match every time, and it is expected that there will be some color variation in the anodizing and Lead Star cannot be held liable for such color variations.