The Lead Star Arms ultralight series of duty firearms are equipped with features normally only found on higher-priced models. Engineered for best-in-class performance with our distinctive aesthetics. The Grunt 7.62x39 Rifle features a 16" barrel with a lightweight 15” handguard to give a streamlined look. Outfitted with a Barrage Polymer Grip, A2 flash hider, and a Lead Star lightweight 6-position Lead Star stock, the Grunt 7.62x39 Rifle is everything you could want in a rifle.
- Grunt™ Upper Receiver (MIL-SPEC): Fully CNC machined from 7075-T6 aluminum for extreme precision and enhanced durability. Skeletonized for further weight reduction. Flat top picatinny design for versatility in mounting optics and other enhanced components. CNC engraved numbered rail system. Lead Star's truss system design reinforces key areas for increased strength without added weight. M4 feed ramps for added reliability.
- Grunt™ Lower Receiver (MIL-SPEC): This incorporates the enhanced features of the upper receiver and also includes the TracStar™ magwell with a full traction design. Designed for the operator to grip and maintain weapon control even in the most extreme conditions. Beveled magwell entry allows faster magazine changes. Skeletonized for further weight reduction. Tension device to maintain rigidity between upper and lower receivers. Rear detent spring capture device to facilitate easier removal of the buffer tube. A built-in trigger guard eliminates the need for a flip-down trigger guard.
- 15" Grunt™ Handguard: CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum for extreme precision and enhanced durability. Eliminates harmonics from attached accessories greatly improving weapon accuracy. Four Picatinny slots at the 12 o'clock position for mounting backup sights. M-LOK slots at the 3 and 9 o'clock positions and full-length M-LOK at the 6 o'clock position for mounting only the Picatinny rail needed or accessories. Designed for compatibility with 16" barrels.
- Barrel: 16" 4150V 7.62x39 in 1:10 twist with 5/8” x 24 thread.
- Gas Block: Micro-style steel with black nitride QPQ finish for light weight and increased durability.
- Bolt Carrier Group: M16 profile with black nitride QPQ finish and properly staked gas key. Carpenter C-158 black nitride QPQ finish bolt for maximum dependability.
- Gas System: Direct impingement with a carbine-length gas system to reduce recoil and minimize wear on moving parts. Features black nitride QPQ finish gas tube for reducing signature and increased resistance to heat.
- Muzzle Device: A2 Flash Hider
- Grip: Barrage Grip. Black with a reinforced impact-resistant polymer that provides maximum comfort and weapon control in all conditions.
- Stock: Lead Star lightweight carbine stock with 6 position adjustments.
- Magazine: Comes standard with 1 30 Round C-Products Defense Duramag
Please allow up to 7-10 business days for shipment.
This serialized item requires shipment to a FFL (Federal Firearms License) Dealer. Contact your FFL and request your dealer email a copy of their FFL to [email protected] and include your name and order number in the subject line. Order cannot legally be fulfilled until receipt of FFL. If you have any questions about the process of buying a serialized item, please call us and we will be glad to help you.
Please see our Shipping Policy for shipments to AWB states. By proceeding with ordering, you agree to comply with local, state, and federal laws and understand that Lead Star Arms also complies with them.