- Upper Receiver: Fully CNC machined from 7075-T6 aluminum for extreme precision and enhanced durability. Skeletonized for further weight reduction. Flat top picatinny design for versatility in mounting optics and other enhanced components. CNC engraved numbered rail system. Lead Star's truss system design reinforces key areas for increased strength without added weight. M4 feed ramps for added reliability.
- Lower Receiver: Incorporates the enhanced features of the upper receiver and also includes the TracStar™ magwell with full traction design. Designed for the operator to grip and maintain weapon control even in the most extreme conditions. Beveled magwell entry allows faster magazine changes. Skeletonized for further weight reduction. Tension device to maintain rigidity between upper and lower receivers. Rear detent spring capture device to facilitate easier removal of buffer tube. Built in trigger guard eliminates the need for a flip down trigger guard.
- 7" Handguard: Ultra lightweight slim profile designed for duty use. CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum. Unique design offers ultra capture around the barrel nut eliminating the requirement for anti-rotation tabs. Eliminates harmonics from attached accessories, greatly improving weapon accuracy. Full length picatinny CNC engraved numbered rail at the 12 o'clock position. 2 M-LOK slots at the 3 and 9 o'clock positions and full length M-LOK at the 6 o'clock position for mounting only the picatinny rail needed or accessories.
- Fire Control Group: Enhanced Hiperfire® EDT2 duty trigger with a hint of creep and a clean break. Best in class fast/postitive reset.
- Barrel: Match grade 4150V (chrome moly vanadium steel) 7.5" barrel with black nitride finish. 1:7 Twist.
- Gas Block: Micro style steel for light weight and increased durability.
- Bolt Carrier Group: M16 profile with properly staked gas key.
- Finish: Type III Class 2 hard coat anodized.
- Gas System: Direct impingement with mid length gas system to reduce recoil and minimize wear on moving parts.
- Muzzle Device: Enhanced design compensator dramatically reduces recoil. Unique geometry minimizes muzzle rise for faster follow up shots. Side gas port counteracts barrel twist produced by projectile spin. Pre-drilled on bottom for pinning muzzle brake to barrel. Precision CNC machined steel. Black nitride coating for durability in extreme conditions.
- Grip: Magpul® K2+ black grip with rubber over mold for maximum weapon control in all conditions. Compatible with optional Magpul® storage cores that house items such as spare batteries, bolt and firing pin core, and lube bottle.
- Stock: Shockwave Blade pistol stabilizer made for pistol use to aid in stabilization while shooting with one hand or a cheek rest for a clear sight picture. Approved as directed for pistol use by the ATF.
- Magazine: Comes standard with 1 Magpul® 30 Round MOE® PMAG® black magazine.
- Weight: 5.2 lbs
Please allow up to 12 weeks for shipment. Please contact us for current lead times.
This serialized item requires shipment to a FFL (Federal Firearms License) Dealer. Contact your FFL and request your dealer email a copy of their FFL to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name and order number in the subject line. Order cannot legally be fulfilled until receipt of FFL. If you have any questions about the process of buying a serialized item, please call us and we will be glad to help you.
Please see our Shipping Policy for shipments to AWB states. By proceeding with ordering, you agree to comply with local, state, and federal laws and understand that Lead Star Arms also complies with them.