The Lead Star Arms Barrage AR-15 pistol has an ultra-light slim profile that was designed to provide extreme precision and enhanced durability. At only 5.2 lbs, the Barrage doesn't compromise on reliability at all but is engineered to provide reliable and lightweight versatility even in extreme conditions.
- Upper Receiver: Fully CNC machined from 7075-T6 aluminum for extreme precision and enhanced durability. Skeletonized for further weight reduction. Flat top Picatinny design for versatility in mounting optics and other enhanced components. CNC engraved numbered rail system. Lead Star's truss system design reinforces key areas for increased strength without added weight. M4 feed ramps for added reliability.
- Lower Receiver: Incorporates the enhanced features of the upper receiver and includes the TracStar™ magwell with a full traction design. Designed for the operator to grip and maintain weapon control even in the most extreme conditions. Beveled magwell entry allows faster magazine changes. Skeletonized for further weight reduction. Tension device to maintain rigidity between upper and lower receivers. Rear detent spring capture device to facilitate easier removal of the buffer tube. A built-in trigger guard eliminates the need for a flip-down trigger guard.
- 11" Handguard: Ultra lightweight slim profile designed for duty use. CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum. Eliminates harmonics from attached accessories, greatly improving weapon accuracy. Full-length Picatinny CNC engraved numbered rail at the 12 o'clock position. 2 M-LOK slots at the 3 and 9 o'clock positions and full-length M-LOK at the 6 o'clock position for mounting only the Picatinny rail needed or accessories.
- Fire Control Group: Enhanced Hiperfire® Elite trigger with a hint of creep and a clean break. Best in class fast/positive reset.
- Barrel: 4150V (chrome moly vanadium steel) 10.5" 5.56 NATO barrel with a nitride finish. 1:7 Twist.
- Gas Block: Micro-style steel for lightweight and increased durability.
- Bolt Carrier Group: M16 profile with a properly staked gas key.
- Finish: Type II Class 3 anodized. Due to the chemical process that takes place during anodizing, the finish on the product can vary, even if it is the same batch.
- Gas System: Direct impingement with a carbine-length gas system to reduce recoil and minimize wear on moving parts.
- Muzzle Device: Enhanced linear compensator greatly mitigates concussion by effectively capturing and redirecting gasses away from the shooter.
- Grip: Barrage Grip. Black with a reinforced impact-resistant polymer that provides maximum comfort and weapon control in all conditions.
- Brace: SB Tactical SBA3 pistol brace.
- Magazine: Comes standard with 1 Magpul® 30 Round MOE® PMAG® black magazine.
- Weight: 5.2 lbs
Please allow up to 7-10 business days for shipment.
This serialized item requires shipment to an FFL (Federal Firearms License) Dealer. Contact your FFL and request your dealer email a copy of their FFL to [email protected] and include your name and order number in the subject line. Order cannot legally be fulfilled until receipt of FFL. If you have any questions about the process of buying a serialized item, please call us and we will be glad to help you.
Please see our Shipping Policy for shipments to AWB states. By proceeding with ordering, you agree to comply with local, state, and federal laws and understand that Lead Star Arms also complies with them.